The Golden Age of travel blogging is upon us!
Ok, this isn’t exactly true, we’re being purposely pompous here. But still, as people are becoming more and more Internet-literate, they tend to make their holyday decisions based on travel blogs, and that’s where the proper affiliate program plays a crucial role.
The only downside to travel affiliating is that it’s perhaps a bit too competitive. Gaining an edge isn’t all that easy, but hooking up with some of the following hotel & travel affiliate programs may do the trick.
- Marriot – Here’s one smart affiliate solution. Signing up with Marriott means that you’ll be promoting a trusted name that boast of having nearly 4000 hotels in 72 different countries. You can earn money by securing the consumed hotel bookings and/or the purchased travel packages. Hotel stays will get you 4% – 6%, while the packages are worth 3% commission.
- Hotels.com – If you want something wider in range, we suggest you to go for Hotels.com. Every booking counts, and with over 300,000 of them, there’s really no shortage of hotels in their search engine. Commission is 5.5% per consumed book, and the things like Best Price Guarantee and loyalty program (getting a free night after 10 nights booked) are sure to attract the needed attention from the customers.
- Hilton – Another hotel chain that hardly needs any introduction. Nearly a century in existence, Hilton made a name for itself, and now you can turn their reputation to your advantage. Literally thousands of properties and hotel rooms across 12 brands are eligible to minimum of 4% commission.
- Travelocity – So far we’ve listed affiliate programs that are limited to hotel bookings and vacation packages. Travelocity on the other hand is an all-encompassing travel agency that besides hotels, offers product like airline services, car rentals, and cruises. Some of the commissions are fixed, each airline ticket netting $3 for instance.
- Hertz – If you settled on the vehicle rental niche, you really can’t go wrong with Hertz. With the network spreading across 150 countries, Hertz ranks among the largest car rental companies in the world. The potential to share in some of their profit is huge, and each completed sale is commissioned at 3%.
We would like to give special thanks to Anne Fogano for providing this incredible insight and recommendations for our visitors. Anne owns and operates AffiliateManagementSolutions.com – An Outsourced Program Manager, her company manages programs like the ones listed above.